How to create a child Page in WordPress?
To create a child page in WordPress, follow these steps:
- Log in to your WordPress site and go to the dashboard.
- In the dashboard menu, click on “Pages” and then select “Add New.”
- In the “Add New Page” screen, enter the title and content for your new page.
- Scroll down to the “Page Attributes” section on the right-hand side of the screen.
- In the “Parent” drop-down menu, select the parent page that you want your new page to be a child of.
- Click the “Publish” button to publish your new child page.
Note: If you don’t see the “Page Attributes” section, click on the “Screen Options” button in the top-right corner of the screen and make sure that the “Page Attributes” option is checked.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions.